We are what we are.

A hell of good is there in the life. And lot of people are going to hurt you.
But you gotta find the right ones worth suffering for.

Like the tyres ad, this world is full of idiots who make their mind immediately,
but take decisions slowly.

Always remember, take decisions as quickly as you can and change your mind slowly.
Learn to play touch me not game at all circumstances, which is the best way to deal with stupids.
Cause you cant avoid them as they keep coming into your life.
Its hard to play but worth trying. If you want to be happy then follow it. Never ve hard feelings.

True friends are the once, who always embrace you for what you are.
Support you for what you did.

Friends are those who believes, let me talk with my friend then only i can conclude anything.
Stupids draws the conclusions and idiots make up their mind. Their attitude is fragile.
You will never ever can change them. Moreover its not your job. Just learn the touch me not game.

Happiness comes from the inner heart. Be find it in your own way. Never let the other person define or destroy your happiness.

 If you're an atheist, you know, you believe, this is the only life you're going to get. It's a precious life. It's a beautiful life. Its something we should live to the full, to the end of our days. Where if you're religious and you believe in another life somehow, that means you don't live this life to the full because you think you're going to get another one. That's an awfully negative way to live a life. Being a atheist frees you up to live this life properly, happily and fully. Yasho, a friend of mine well said .

The funny thing, if you believe to the words, people will say that even your cold which suffers from weeks is cause of your sin. It happend. I experienced. Remember, if you believe strongly that you did good, a hell of good for long time. Then sure we will find a way for the solution. That's what i did. Consulted a doctor who gave medicine and surprisingly my sins got cleared of. I am pure again. F--- the hell stupid theory.

I am what I am. And I do what I can. Embrace me if you are a friend. Or be my guest.